Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trip to see Grant Aunt Dottie's Birthday!

Our Trip....

My Mom, Grandmother, Marissa and I went to see my grandmother's sister for her birthday. She was turning 90. Lots of family that i don't know real well but see every now and again. I believe the last time we saw everyone was at another one of my granny's sisters funeral unfortunately. This was a special trip for my granny. She is 93 and in not so good health with Alzheimer's. She still recognizes most everyone but you can tell that she forgets conversations. So to be able to see her 2 sisters which she had 5 sisters to begin with, this was hopefully not the last time to see them. Marissa walked all over this very huge house. We went to Pecan Plantation in Granbury which is where my mom's nephew Larry lives. Lots of fun and a dog which you will see in pics below. Marissa loved this dog and a ball Larry's wife gave her. Anyway thought i would share these photo's.


This is house we went to. Gorgeous!



Here is Marissa, Honey (the dog) and Aunt Dottie's son Larry. Starting from the Left and youngest to oldest is Grant Aunt Salena 89, Aunt Dottie 90 and my grandmother Earleen 93.


Well this Aunt Dottie, My Grandmother, Mom, Marissa and I.

This Everyone that came. We had a great time. We were very tired by the time we got home.

No comments: