Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

Well Thursdays can be busy..with Marissa in preschool and I watch Kaitlyn during the day...its goes so fast and seemes like lots of things to do. So yesterday afternoon i pick Marissa and dropped off Kaitlyn and went straight to the house so marissa could play and get energy out so when I get back in the car laster she wouldn't be horrible. Not sure what time we left but we went to tom thumb and got some neccesities (milk, bread etc) then I decided we would eat Panda Express so we leave Ton Thumb and go get Panda...Long lines everywhere we went. It took forever to get back home but once we made it back and had dinner it was a great evening. Peter brought me a yelow rose which is my favorite. He also brought home a balloon for marissa which was the best part of her day. I wish I had pictures to show you but i was so tired last night that I didn't want to go find the camera. Just thought I would share what we did for valentines day!
Hope you enjoyed yours.

No comments: