Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Questions

Not sure if anyone could help but here is my plea.
I can be lazy with the best of them but i am having a diffiult time cleaning my house. Finding time to clean with marissa. I will say that she sometimes plays well alone but is at the stage that she is doing something she isn't suppose to be doing and I have to watch more closely now.
So i guess i have two questions.
How to clean a house with a 2o month daughter around 24/7?
How to schedule cleaning? what's your secret or way of getting it done. Please share your ideas and suggestion because i am going crazy.
I know I listed clean kitchen and living toom today but its alot more then that.
I know I should have figured it out by now but no such luck.
Thanks

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I clean like a crazy woman during naptime. Parker is the same way, although we have discovered that the little boy loves Sesame Street. Those are my 2 cleaning tips...naptime and what little tv distraction he likes...hope it helps! :)

Jodi said...

Same here. I admit that I use me some Elmo or Dora to get stuff done when necessary. And I work like crazy during naptime!!!

Mandy said...

I too use the tube to get the house work done. Gotta love Barney, Sesame Steet, Dora, and Blues Clues. I also clean like crazy when Ella is napping or after she goes to bed. I honestly feel like I never get a break, but that's okay. I like to be busy!

Krystal said...

I clean whenever I get the chance. It's usually first thing in the morning when they are eating their breakfast, or after the girls go to sleep in the evening. I'm not a big naptime cleaner. I use this as my time to shower, eat, check e-mail, pay bills, etc... plus it's rare that they are all asleep at the same time (like they are right now, woo-hoo!)

I think this is when having a smaller house, or an apartment comes in handy!!

Good luck, and just remember that you don't have to live in a perfectly clean house all the time. A home should feel like somebody lives there!!!