Monday, June 30, 2008

Catch-up post

I know its been a really long time since I last blogged. With my grandmother passing it has thrown us all off. I have taken a few pictures but not much really going on. Marissa is talking alot more. She can count to 10 with your help of course. Some of the alphabet and colors. Shapes we are still working on. As you may remember she is now in a toddler bed. Well night is much better but naps are the worse. She ends up taking a nap (a good nap) on the floor in living room or in the car. She is still waking up too early again.
Here are some pictures.

I guess a nap on Daddy too! Not too often though.

I thought she looked so cute, it was Sunday morning and she actually posed for me. Her first pose for the camera.

We did go over to my sister's house for her birthday...This alligator is going to camp this week but Marissa decided to be the first to ride and wrestle it see pic below.

Well that's it for now..hopefully i can get back to writing more often.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey girl! I tried to e-mail you and I must have the wrong e-mail address for you because it got sent back! These pics of Marisa are so very cute! Just a reminder that you have nursery duty this Sunday, too. Bev e-mailed me and told me that ya'll switched! Hope ya'll had a great 4th of July!