Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let the fun begin.

We have been looking for a couch and we researched all over the metroplex. We decided to look at Ashley's and Missy wanted to ride the horse. I actually video taped it too but it was not that great with my phone.. She has rode the horses that don't move but not this kind. She had a blast.I took her to the mall play area one day...it had a few people there at first then they left and we had the whole place to ourselves. I took pictures of her cause she was just too cute.





I thought I took a picture of when we first went to the mall to play..it was back in Sept of 2007. Time as flown by.










She kept getting on the pig over and over.


When we were done playing I promised I would let her ride on the carousel.
It was a fun day!!

No comments: