Friday, January 16, 2009

Well....

Well, I have nothing to write about. Marissa and I have been spending alot of time with our neighbors lately. They have 5 kids and Marissa and the 2 girls get along great. Plus i have found a great friend to hang out with or have some girl talk with. I took a couple of pictures of Missy but not very many...the camera is never in the place i need it at the time.

(Her shirt is not for the new kids but a shirt from college..i know i had to ask.)

We did go over to my grandfathers place to visit. My niece and nephew were in town from college and I only took a few pics and i can't seem to find any of them except this one above.

Peter was getting up and Missy came over and got real comfortable in Peter's lap it was too cute so i grabbed the camera real quick.

I will be 31 in one hour. Nothing big planned this weekend but hopefully in the next few weeks.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: