Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nothing much

Well New years has come and gone and it was hard to get back into routine on Monday. We had been sick half of the 2 weeks peter was off. When Missy is sick we let her have her paci. Monday came and it was hard to keep the paci from her...We did ok that day, Tuesday she was at school so it was fine...then yesterday happened....i have never in my life seen a child hyper-ventilate over a paci. I never gave her the paci but she did find it and at that point I was too tired to fight again. Today of course is school so she should be fine and she is playing at the neighbors after school which should keep her from thinking about it. Here is some pictures.

She wanted her picture made..but her nose was really running. Up close a little gross.


Her funny face..per her request...she is a hoot.

I am getting closer to my birthday..I can't believe its almost here. I am very blessed. Hope you all have a great Day!!

No comments: